The Crimean Tatar Resource Center continues to record the facts of human rights violations in the occupied Crimea, as well as collect information about the persons who commit these crimes on the peninsula
The Crimean Tatar Resource Center continues to record the facts of human rights violations in the occupied Crimea, as well as collect information about the persons who commit these crimes on the peninsula.
We remind you that the experts of the CTRC have developed a clickable diagram, which is permanently available on the website of the organization and reflects the current lists of persons involved in the persecution of political prisoners, their relatives and Crimean activists.
At the moment, the list of violators is 166 people:
1. FSB officers (60 people)
2. Employees of the Ministry of Internal Affairs (10 people)
3. Employees of the prosecutor’s office (21 people)
4. Judges (28 people)
5. Secretaries of the court (23 people)
6. Experts / doctors (15 people)
7. Employees of the Federal Penitentiary Service (5 people)
8. Lawyers by appointment (2 persons)
9. Other officials (ministries, Ministry of Emergency Situations, etc.) (2 people)
In 2021, the CTRC prepared and handed over a list of 50 people involved in the violation of human rights in the occupied Crimea to representatives of countries that have a law similar to the Magnitsky Act with a request to include them in the sanctions lists – the USA, Great Britain, Canada, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and the EU, and 5 meetings were held with the embassies of foreign countries on this issue.
The experts of the CTRC continue to collect data on the persons who commit these crimes on the peninsula so that in the near future everyone will receive a fair punishment.