Summons continue to be sent to the Crimeans – Bariiev

February 7, 2023

The Head of the Board of the Crimean Tatar Resource Center, a member of Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar People, Eskender BariIev, told Crimea.Realities in an interview that the occupiers in Crimea continue to send summons to Crimeans.

“We were sent information with a copy of the document named List of persons of Crimean Tatar nationality who evade service in the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation and are wanted. They went to houses in Bilohirsk district and in Bilohirsk itself, looking for these people. In another raid, they went to houses and found out how many adults and how many minor children lived. Whether they have a car or not, they collect information about their neighbors”,- he said.

We remind you that in November of last year, the Central Committee launched the information campaign “Grave Mobilization”. It informs about how to avoid conscription and mobilization, as well as about those involved in issuing summons.

“This applies to doctors, teachers, school principals, and deputies of local councils, who distribute summonses. These are employees of the Russian Guard, military commissars, members of municipal and republican mobilization commissions. We publish their names and surnames on our website and warn that they are involved in crimes and will be held accountable for it”,- Bariiev explained.

In addition, CTRC lawyers are currently advising those who have left Crimea.