How to leave the occupied territories of Ukraine to third countries?

December 29, 2022

The problem of illegal mobilization into the Russian army in the occupied Crimea is still relevant, which is confirmed by the recent speech of the Minister of Defense of the aggressor country of the Russian Federation Sergei Shoigu on December 21, 2022, where he stated that it is planned to increase the number of the Russian Armed Forces to 1.5 million people, including contract servicemen – up to 695 thousand people.

Mobilization will continue for a long time.

Earlier, the Crimean Tatar Resource Center told you about how to avoid forced mobilization in our publications: What to do if you were given a summons?, What to do if you were forcibly mobilized?, What will happen if you go to fight against Ukraine? or Why is a summons to the Russian army a death message?

Today we want to tell you about how you can leave the occupied territories of Ukraine for third countries in order not to be mobilized and not participate in the Russian-Ukrainian war.

How to do it? What documents do you need? What do you need to know for this?

We bring to your attention an infographic prepared by the lawyers of the Crimean Tatar Resource Center, which tells how you can leave the occupied territories of Ukraine for the Russian Federation, Belarus, Turkey, Georgia, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Finland, Norway.

We hope that this information will be useful to you.