Since 2014, the Crimean Tatar Resource Center has been collecting and documenting human rights violations in the occupied Crimea, and since the beginning of the full-scale war of the Russian Federation in Ukraine, we have continued this activity in the newly occupied territories.
For the entire period of their work, the experts of the Crimean Tatar Resource Center submitted 93 applications, complaints, reports to international human rights organizations and their structures:
– ECHR (25 applications);
– UN Special Rapporteur on the rights of indigenous peoples (7 papers);
– EMRIP (6 documents);
– UN Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues (6 documents);
– UN special procedures (20 documents);
– Committee on the Elimination of Discrimination against Women (2 documents);
– UN Human Rights Committee (2 applications);
– Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (1 report);
– European Committee against Torture or Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment (7 complaints);
– HDIM, OSCE (16 reports);
– other OSCE bodies (1 document).
The CTRC team systematically delivers reports at various international and Ukrainian platforms, and also quarterly reports on the situation with human rights violations in the occupied Crimea.
You can support the activities of the CTRC at the link: https://cutt.ly/iGhmUPg