Now, according to the Crimean Tatar Resource Center, 128 political prisoners of Crimea are serving their sentences in colonies, 92 of which are representatives of the indigenous Crimean Tatar people. More detailed information about the prisoners of the Kremlin can be obtained from the clickable chart Victims of the occupation of Crimea, which is updated on a regular basis on the CTRC website.
According to the CTRC, the number of political prisoners and persecuted by the occupying authorities is 285 people, 194 of them are representatives of the Crimean Tatar people. This category consists of 5 components depending on the status of the persecuted:
– sentenced and serve terms in colonies (128, 92 – Crimean Tatars);
– have restrictions or on probation (37, 19 – Crimean Tatars);
– in detention facilities (39, 26 – Crimean Tatars);
– released (49, 31 – Crimean Tatars);
– persecuted (32, 26 – Crimean Tatars).